Studebaker at a football game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker at a football game

Watching an NFL game and was surprised to see them bring a 58 Studebaker onto the field. Not sure which model it was. Pretty cool!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

If it was the Colts game was Andy Studebaker (58) driving?
    Peter Bishop

Comment

It WAS the Dolts game. And, it was Andy!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Correction MR Andrews! That would be the AFC South Champion Indianapolis Colts!
        My daughter gave me 58 Studebaker Colts jersey for Christmas! My nephew who has become friends with Pat McAfee (numeral uno) the Colts punter, is trying to arrange a "photo shoot" with Pat & Andy with one of my Studes.

BTW Bob, How did the NY teams do this season???? <G>

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

I don't know, don't follow it. Happened to see that at the bar where I hang out.
          Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

I would love to organize an SDC flash mob to go to a Colts game next season and root Andy Studebaker, Imagine it ... 20 or so SDC/Football Fans chanting "Studebaker, Studebaker, Studebaker!!!" it would be great for Andy and good publicity for the SDC if we brought a banner/signs to the game.

BTW, How great is it that the one Studebaker in the NFL plays in Indiana, it could have only been sweeter if he had played his college years at Notre Dame.

Comment

He plays on Special teams, punts, kickoffs etc. But, he also has played linebacker.
              Seems to always be around the ball when he does play!

Jim
              "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
              their Memorials!

Comment

They used a '64 Daytona convertible, body #64V6966, at the 1964 St. Mary's High School, Phoenix AZ, home-coming football game. I'm still searching for her. (Gosh, have gotten that old?...no responses required).
                Lou Van Anne
                62 Champ
                64 R2 GT Hawk
                79 Avanti II

Comment

This is fun.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	7774400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	1695035Click image for larger version

Name:	a.j.-hawk-nfl-green-bay-packers-chicago-bears.jpg