Looking for list of Stude drag racing records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for list of Stude drag racing records

Someplace, I think it was in T/W, I saw a list of Stude dragracing records. I think it was in the last year or so. Now I can't find it. Can anybody help? =Jim

Jim, I have renamed your post as one-word titles ("List") generally aren't descriptive enough to get any attention. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

Cheers!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

The August issue of Turning Wheels 2001 had an article regarding the resurrection of George Krem's "Plain Brown Wrapper" and it's prep for the (then) "Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Races". So, issues in 2002 must have some results. There was a lot of coverage of the PSMCD races over the years.
      Youtube movie of Stude races ( PSMCD?)

George's car
      64 GT Hawk (K7)
      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

The list I'm looking for includes a chart of Stude results going back to the first Studes at the PSMCD to the present, all in one list. Thanks- Jim

Comment

Look in January Turning Wheels issues for complete reports from Bob Palma

Allen
          1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Speed Events In Turning Wheels!!!

Originally posted by studebaker-R2-4-me View Post
            Look in January Turning Wheels issues for complete reports from Bob Palma

Allen
            Hey Allen,
            Beginning in the February Turning Wheels What's Happening column, there is a listing of various speed events including, the drags in Nashville In, Bonneville, the Pure Stock Drags in Stanton Mi, and a new event the Ontario 1500 (there is a studebaker entered in this one).

Sue Lusted, editor What's Happening Turning Wheels

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
            studenews@outlook.com

Comment

Working...
            X