Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Records

I just received my new title and a copy of my production order. Who is it that keeps records.

No one keeps records of all Studebakers. There are a number of registries for certain models. Links to them are here:

In addition, if/when you join SDC, you will be asked to list your Studebaker vehicles, and that list will appear under your name in the SDC roster.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

The Registry's are usually a labor of love of an individual owner of the Model being registered, it started out with the very rare Models that owners wished to keep in contact with other like Cars as their own, and to ascertain how many actually remain.

It was much easier to do with the smaller number of vehicles being built, such as; 1955 President Speedster 2 Dr. Hardtops (6H-K7), or '56 Golden Hawks (56J's).

They have now expanded to a bit larger groups, but without Computer programs etc. is quite a challenge to do on larger groups like (Example) '59-'61 4 Door Larks would be.

As far as I know, the SDC itself does not get involved in this except as noted, to include Models owned in the Club Roster, available for purchase from the Membership Secretary.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks. I just registered it.

Comment

Ok Bill, good for you!

I had to do a bit of CSI Work on you to determine WHICH registry you would have used, after checking your prior posts, and Profile, I get that it would be your "New", last built, '64 GT R2 4 Speed!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
          X