PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker on "Criminal Minds"

pbrown
12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
My wife loves Police Procedurals, and has been catching up on past seasons of Criminal Minds on NetFlix.

I'm not quite as enamoured, so I had drifted off last night - and when I came to (err...woke up!), she said "In the last episode there was an old car that I think is a Studebaker"

Well the beauty of Netflix is that we could go look..and by gosh, she was right! And she recognized it just from the rear shot - impressive for a "non-car obsessed" gal!

Here's a screenshot of it

GinettaG12P
12-20-2014, 03:04 PM
She's a keeper.

jclary
12-20-2014, 04:37 PM
I was watching one of these programs the other night. During the re-telling of a cold case history, there was a daughter of a former law officer recounting how her father spent years trying to solve a murder. When they showed a picture of her father in his police uniform, he was standing next to a "Lark" type Studebaker. Could have been a '62, because it had dual headlights. It was late at night, and I was about to doze off. I don't remember the channel, name of the show, or details of the story...the only thing I remember, was the Studebaker.