49 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49 Champion

Saturday going to look at a 49 "Champion". The car has a bullet nose (small bullet chrome ring compared to some other bullets seen on web) and can see a spot for an emblem above the bullet but below the hood ornament. The car is two door. No title..."parts".
    I am not sure what to look for...if there is a body tag @ firewall what ID should I look for? If there is a tag at the door post....what should I see there? The web pictures show some "Champions" with a bullet nose...some without when I search. Is there somewhere I can go on the web to get info so that when I look at the car I will actually have an idea what I am looking at? It is several hours away.
    Thank you for any help and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Ray Stewart
    Ray Stewart SDC
    51 pick-up
    57 silver hawk
    62 lark

You are describing a '51 Champion....
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thanks Chris...I will look at web pictures of the 51. I thought something was off when I looked at the ad and then web-searched pictures.
      Ray Stewart SDC
      51 pick-up
      57 silver hawk
      62 lark

Comment

Ray, there are 20 pics of a 51 4dr Landcruiser at www.sdckeystoneregion.com it is our raffle car 49's have no bulletnose but I have seen them switched out. Gordon

Comment

Working...
        X