Studebaker Accessory booklets and bulletins 1931-1942

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Accessory booklets and bulletins 1931-1942

nd composite I have included the front cover in the top row and a sample page from that issue below it. I would be glad to run quality copies of these for anyone interested. The cost would be determined by the number of pages. For example the 28 page 1941 edition would be $23 plus postage and the shorter 8 page 1932 Studebaker-Rockne issue would be $13 plus postage. The postage would vary depending on location but average about $4.00 for U.S. and slightly more outside the country. Email me at rtq11@aol.com if interested.

I might add that there was also truck accessory booklets similar to these and periodic updates to the automobile issues and also one for the 1932 Rockne. Can elaborate on these in the event you have questions.

Studebaker did not continue this publication in the postwar period. I have all of the 1946-66 owner's accessory books but they vary as to size and length and are a bit complicated to reprint. In addition there seems to be quite a few originals out there for sale.

Click image for larger version

Name:	composite 39-42.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	1745235Click image for larger version

Name:	composite covers 31-38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	1745236
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review
Working...