Looking for hog troughs for a 62 Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for hog troughs for a 62 Hawk

Does anyone have a good set of hog troughs for a decent price? Also need the rockers. Thanks.

I believe Carey Fabricating was making them. Worth checking.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The purpose of the torque boxes was to add rigidity to the car body. The boxes attach along the length of the rocker area and also to the underside of the floor panel. Each end is to be capped by body supports which can be ordered separately.We produce a quality die formed product which maintains original strength and appearance. Produced in original gauge steel.Add to Cart $250.00 Driver
      Add to Cart $250.00 Passenger
      Add to Cart $450.00 Pair

----------------------------------------
      Our rocker panels have pre- formed weatherstrip channels and are properly arched from front to rear just like the originals which will allow for the maintenance of proper body shape, proper door fit and general ease of installation. Made of original gauge steel.Add to Cart $165.00 pair

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

For the money and time invested, would you be better off buying a rust free body out of The south west?

Comment

I am about ready to send one to China, land lord is up and at it again about storing cars in the parking lot and working on them in the lot, my time with him just might get shorter in a hurry.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X