Where's Anne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Anne

Just to let you guys know My computer died. So I have a new one on order won't be shipped until the 6th. So I'm on a borrowed computer with Dial up. So needless to say I won't be around much for the next week or so.
    Just so ya know.

Mabel 1949 Champion
    1957 Silverhawk
    1955 Champion 4Dr.Regal
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    1955 President State
    Fresno,Ca

Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

Because computors crash and die, I never put anything of great importance on my computer, and that includes banking.
    Many of my friends and my 2 sons always do their banking on line, but I just don't trust it.
    Anne, I hope you get your new computer soon and are back with all of us.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Because computors crash and die, I never put anything of great importance on my computer, and that includes banking.
      Many of my friends and my 2 sons always do their banking on line, but I just don't trust it.
      Rog

Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

quote:Originally posted by raprice

There are those of us who use the computer for everything, including small businesses. What I do to avoid the crash problem is to have a 60G external hard drive. My laptop is 'only' 40G so there is no problem copying the entire laptop drive to the external drive as a back up. I usually do a back up on Wenesdays and Sundays. The external unit isn't on that often so I'm not afraid of losing both at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by raprice

There are those of us who use the computer for everything, including small businesses. What I do to avoid the crash problem is to have a 60G external hard drive. My laptop is 'only' 40G so there is no problem copying the entire laptop drive to the external drive as a back up. I usually do a back up on Wenesdays and Sundays. The external unit isn't on that often so I'm not afraid of losing both at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
          X