• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day

Best Wishes to all Veterans.

Smokin, Carl, love it......Keep on Studebakering

Comment

What a great way to honor our veterans!!!
      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

We'll be attending our local Remembrance Day Parade and Commemoration at our local Cenotaph at 11:00 am.

Stu Chapman

Comment

The other day they was celebrating tearing down the Berlin Wall. Well I was there right after they put it up. Boy am I getting old.

Comment

Hats off (COVERS) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you veterans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeh, and when I served in the Navy, they still had a few Studebaker trucks.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I remember an old 63 Studebaker Deuce the Arkansas Natl Guard in Ft. Smith was still using in '96...

I'd like to have a beat up Weasel or a Deuce for my Flag Pole in the Yard.

Comment

I will be driving our Studebaker in our local Veteran's Day parade today. Looking forward to it!

Here we are staging for the parade to start. We were hanging with a USAF EOD team and the Local Sheriff's water rescue unit.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Vets Day 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1692807

And the view out my windshield parading down D street in Marysville, CA. Gotta love a small town parade, talking to people and seeing your friends and neighbors waving flags on the curb.

Name:	Vets Day 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	1692808
                  Last edited by Pat Dilling; 11-11-2014, 04:11 PM.
                  Pat Dilling
                  Olivehurst, CA
                  Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Check the Veterans Day 2014 thread for photos of the 2014 Indianapolis Veterans Day Parade. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Charlie D.
                      Last edited by Charlie D; 11-11-2014, 03:40 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Huge thanks to all of our Vets!
                        sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                        Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                        "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Wife took me to lunch today. Has some really great BBQ. Walked out - passed the adjoining Seafood place where they had "Veterans Eat Free Today" signs in the window. Too bad I was full!
                          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Name:	P1020080.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1692809Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0710.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1692810
                            sigpic

Comment