Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd group of 5 items today 10-23-14

more good items in this group.

1- is one nice Weiand 2x2 aluminum manifold with some porting and polishing done all time taking effort, this can use either the 3 bolt or the 4 bolt carbs, the hold down marks have been removed from using the early 4" hold downs, $1000.00

2- is also a nice Weiand 2x2 aluminum manifold with some porting and polishing done, this manifold is set up for the 4 bolt pattern carb it also has had the hold down marks cleaned off, $1000.00

3- is also a very nice Weiand 2x2 aluminum manifold also with some porting done also set up to use either 3 or 4 bold carbs, this one has been painted with very high heat paint , also the bolt holes have been re-leaved some to receive the bolt flat. this has been done on all three manifolds. bores are all 1-1/2'
    "...$1000.00

4-this the original box one of these manifolds came in and goes with the first one of the manifolds sold.

5-this is an altered R series pan that is set up for racing and holding more oil the deep well has been added along with a longer pick up tube, there is a hole on each side down near the center for oil return, lots of work into it and might be ideal for someone wanting more oil when racing. $125.00

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I'll take the oil pan if still available. Let me know where to send and amount.

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Hawk View Post
      I'll take the oil pan if still available. Let me know where to send and amount.

Ted
      Right on Ted and I will figure shipping and let you know, thanks for your interest in Studebaker's where would we be with out you and your racing back ground? thanks ...Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X