Jack Handles (Wrenches)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Handles (Wrenches)

OK, so I went on a little excursion to the home of Tom Karkiewicz. I figured this to be a golden opportunity to pick up the jack wrenches that I need for my two jacks. A classic case of knowing what I want but not knowing what I need. Tom had a large box of jack wrenches. The only problem is that there are all kinds of different lengths for the long, handle part of the wrench and different lengths on the shorter part of the wrench. I have no idea what I need. The next time someone is cleaning out their truck on a '64 non-Hawk, can they grab a measurement?
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

I have a 64 Daytona with the original jack and handle. I dug through my collection of jacks and handles and found one that matches exactly. Lemme know if you want it.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Skip, PM me a price and an address!
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I'll have to measure it again so I can figure out what size PO box it will fit in.
        Skip Lackie

Comment

As a quick aside, I think that "Jack Handles" will be my next alias on any car forum

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Or "Bumper Jack"
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
            X