59 Lark Station Wagon Gas Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 Lark Station Wagon Gas Tank

I have restarted my project Lark wagon which began in 1999. I thought that I had an un-rusted tank however after taking it to a shop to have a mod done I found out that the tank had been relined with some kind of sealer and the rust inside is now coming through.
    So is there anyone not too far away that has a replacement tank part #1547263. Note that the wagon tanks are different than the sedans etc.
    Thanks very much.
    Regards,
    Mark
    Pacific Northwest in Canada.

Three years ago 41Frank here and his Parts Selling/Buying Partner had several of those exact NOS Fuel Tanks from South Bend for sale, but now you would have to ask around, they ARE getting rare and they may be gone.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have one the tank was new hardly used went to fuel inj changed the tank super shape

Comment

Gas Tank

Thanks for your reply. What do you want for your station wagon tank and could you make a call to see how much it would be to have it sent to Ferndale Wa.
        Regards,
        Mark Carson

Comment

I want 250.00 for the tank need a zip code

Comment

The Zip is 98248. Please provide some pictures of the tank. My email is markcarson007@hotmail.com. If you don't mind please call Greyhound and determine what their rate might be too. Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
            X