group 2 speed parts with pictures 5 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group 2 speed parts with pictures 5 items

# 6 is a pair of nice chrome valve covers for any V-8 Studebaker, they have the clips for plug wires, not perfect but still rather nice , they have been sitting for a long time.$200.00

#7 is a used air cleaner for the supercharger not sure if Avanti, hawk or lark chrome is so so but still a nice item $200.00 some how I got the wrong picture again but here is the one ofthe air cleaner.

#8 is also a supercharger air cleaner this one is gold in color ( I don't know why) also not sure what car it go to and is different than the other one a little but what you see is what you get . $150.00

# 9 a old after market aluminum carb bonnet rather heavy but old school. $100.00

#10 is a pair of Offenhauser aluminum valve covers, as many of you already know when using aluminum covers the gaskets some times wants to move and end up leaking so in the past some one has started to weld a bead around the inside edge to make a lagers surface for the gasket , one has been finished and one still needs to be ground flat not hard to do since they are aluminum other than that they are rather ice shape of something this old. $200.00

As before shipping and some handling will be extra, first come first served. see group 3 for more items.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    #7 is a used air cleaner for the supercharger

#8 is also a supercharger air cleaner this one is gold in color ( I don't know why) also not sure what car it go to and is different than the other one a little but what you see is what you get . $150.00

I'll take the #7 and #8 air cleaners..

Comment

Man, you have some great stuff. Too bad I'm broke.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
        I'll take the #7 and #8 air cleaners..
        Seb, there yours , see my PM to you thanks for your interest in the parts, good things move fast when priced right.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

good things move fast when priced right.
          These are rare parts that Bob is selling for his friend. Like many here, I consider myself a proud CASO, but I urge you not to pass on any of these parts if you've ever wanted them. Even if just to own and admire. You will likely not see some of this stuff again. They aren't cheap, but they are priced right.

Here's the same type of Stu-V manifold and carbs that Bob is selling and the same type Offenhauser valve covers on the Kart Hauler. To my knowledge, this is the only engine that ever was featured on a TW cover. You will likely be the only one at ANY car show you attend with this set up. You'll always have a crowd around your car when the hood is up.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Nice hearing from you Dick, it has been a while , when you coming this way again? keep in touch....bob
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Nice hearing from you Dick, it has been a while , when you coming this way again? keep in touch....bob
              I was down there last month when you were back east. Next trip we'll hook up...mainly because it's your turn to buy lunch.
              Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

If #10, the Offenhauser aluminum valve covers are still available, I'll take them.

PM Sent.
                ?Wanted: Power Steering Parts for a 60 Lark.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMiller View Post
                  If #10, the Offenhauser aluminum valve covers are still available, I'll take them.

PM Sent.
                  They are yours, check your PM for my answer....thanks for your interest ....Bob
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Items here are moving very fast with some still open, I will be in touch with people that are first in line for items and we will start moving ahead with shipping cost ect, now my real work starts getting things in the mail and on their way.
                    So far here is a list of Items sold or spoken for.
                    "B" block engine
                    both R3 air boxes
                    set of R-3-4 chrome valve covers
                    good set of Offenhauser valve covers,
                    T-85 transmission
                    Stu/V 2x2 manifold and carbs.
                    R-3 headers
                    all the R-2 cams
                    both R-2 used carbs.
                    altered R-3 intake manifold
                    Still lots of good things here and more to come but the items still to come is not the really fast mover items but will get into them soon., thanks every one for showing your interest in the parts and sorry every one could not get what they wanted it happens with first come first served deals...Bob
                    Candbstudebakers
                    Castro Valley,
                    California

Comment

Just a quick note to say that of this list only the chrome valve covers still remain and the price has been lowered to $150.00, also watch for more to come later as yesterday I picked up more but will take a day or so to sort out and get pictures, the covers are well worth the asking price. Also people that have requested some of the other parts and I have sent them a shipping cost please respond or I will sell to next person in line, thanks every one for your interest...Bob
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California

Comment

Bob,

PM sent
                        78 Avanti RQB 2792
                        64 Avanti R1 R5408
                        63 Avanti R1 R4551
                        63 Avanti R1 R2281
                        62 GT Hawk V15949
                        56 GH 6032504