Its Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Mine

I bought it!!! 1950 Champion 2dr. Pretty rusty. Gonna take alot of work. Looked online and found floors and such. Has anyone purchsed floors??? How muck work was it?? Its all original with a sun visor. Rolls. Engine won't turn when I grab the belts,,,,, might put a wrench on it soon. Is there a market for motors??? I might put in a v8.

Congratulations! And welcome to the forum. Yes there are several sources for floor panels including Classic Enterprises and a regular vendor on EBay. I encourage you to join the Studebaker Drivers Club, we are a great source of information and parts. The award winning monthly Turning Wheels magazine has a wealth of information and many vendors and parts sellers advertise there. You can also find a local chapter near you and have the chance to hang out with other Stude lovers.

You can join here: http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/join.asp
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

There is a thread on here started by someone who has a complete Champion engine, NOS with all the parts asking $700 I believe. Try this link.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thats awesome 78GMC, we need pictures!!! ;-)

and thank you Commander Eddie for the plug
        Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Another bullet nose is always a good thing.
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum! Pictures are always good. You will find this forum to be very useful during your journey. Don't get discouraged and enjoy the fact that you have something unique in the collector car circle.
            1947 Studebaker M-5
            1946 Studebaker M-5
            1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
            1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
            1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Working...
            X