production order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• production order

A month ago I ordered a production order/build sheet for my 53 commander. I haven't heard from the museum yet, but they charged my account. How long does it usually take for them to send them out?

Thanks,

ddavis
    Dave Davis
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    1953 Commander Regal Starlight
    \'58 392 Chrysler Hemi powered

A while back I ordered a production order for my '65 Cruiser. A couple of weeks later I got a call stating that order was not available. One of the "lost" ones from what I was told. I was pleased that they bothered to call me to let me know.

Joe Roberts
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

A while back I ordered a production order for my '65 Cruiser. A couple of weeks later I got a call stating that order was not available. One of the "lost" ones from what I was told. I was pleased that they bothered to call me to let me know.

Joe Roberts
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dday392

A month ago I ordered a production order/build sheet for my 53 commander. I haven't heard from the museum yet, but they charged my account. How long does it usually take for them to send them out?

Thanks,

ddavis
        'Shouldn't be a problem, Dave. I'd give them a call in a week if you haven't seen it. [V] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dday392

Thanks,

ddavis
          'Shouldn't be a problem, Dave. I'd give them a call in a week if you haven't seen it. [V] BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If I remember correctly, it took 6 weeks to receive my P/O.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

If I remember correctly, it took 6 weeks to receive my P/O.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Dave,
                I certainly understand how anxious you are to get your production order. I've been there myself and it reminded me of being 5 years old and waiting for Christmas! One day (soon!) your mailman will make you a happy kid again.

55 Commander
                58 Transtar
                62 GT Hawk
                66 Cruiser

Comment

Dave,
                  I certainly understand how anxious you are to get your production order. I've been there myself and it reminded me of being 5 years old and waiting for Christmas! One day (soon!) your mailman will make you a happy kid again.

55 Commander
                  58 Transtar
                  62 GT Hawk
                  66 Cruiser

Comment

On the order form...

It says processing takes 4-6 weeks. Then there is the mailing to you. Well worth the wait, however.

Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

On the order form...

It says processing takes 4-6 weeks. Then there is the mailing to you. Well worth the wait, however.

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
                      X