Studebaker Convertibles needed, for Veterans Day Parade Indianapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Convertibles needed, for Veterans Day Parade Indianapolis

As many of you know, I am a board member of the Indy Honor Flight, we fly WWII Veterans to Washington DC to see their memorial.
    On Veterans day, for the past 2 years, we have driven some of the WWII Veterans in the Indianapolis Veterans Day Parade in Studebaker Convertibles. We have had as many as 5. This year, by Veterans Day, we will have flown (from Indiana) over 630 WWII Veterans to DC.
    So, we are looking for TEN convertibles, I would much rather have ALL Studebakers! Believe me, when these guys and gals see the Studebakers, they remember them!

So, anybody that would like to help us out, please contact me, as Veterans Day is Tuesday November 11th.
    As far as the weather here in Indy that day, well, one year it was 70 degrees! last year was "brisk"

If I end up with more than 10, we'll round up a few more Veterans! We will also have this year a Studebaker flat bed truck, to carry some Veterans!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

What about rounding up a US6 for the parade? I bet the veterans would remember that, too.

Mark L
    Mark L

Comment

Working...
    X