1963 GT Hawk. R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 GT Hawk. R2

I am learning to post this picture from my cell phone. This is a test. Anyway, some of you wanted pictures of the GT Hawk that I am flipping.
    Attached Files

Already has the right headlight out for cold air intake.

Comment

Looks like a keeper to me, not a flipper....

Comment

Have too many cars. This will be flipped.

Comment

I don't know if you remember noticing, but what is the device that is on top of the engine compartment in the white 62 GT? With the holes in front next to the valve cover? Not a powersteering pump, I don't think it's a brake booster. http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/4610009818.html

Comment

Left side behind the P/S Pump on the inner fender of this Reno Car is the Bendix Hydrovac Brake Booster.

I have no idea where this one came from, but it has a Blue/Green Engine compartment and door posts, it MAY be a White repaint.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks. I've heard of that, but have never seen one. HUGE.

Comment

63v8238 R2 n 4 Hawk n y y n n RM n JTS1222

So far the information hold true to what I see on the car. The motor has JTS 1222. Ven. plate shows 63v8238. Pulling motor out to clean and what ever. Rear end TT. Disc brakes. Most of you know, I am a bullet nose person. This is the first time taking on this car. Manual transmission with Hurst shifter.

Comment

Working...
                X