Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my Studebaker in March and been playing with it ever since.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Studebaker in March and been playing with it ever since.

I have always been a Ford man owning 12 Fords 4 Model T's, 2 A's, 35 pick-up, 36 Pick-up, 2 39 a coupe conv., 2 door sedan standard, 40 Conv. and a 50 Ford Crestliner. Now a 39 Studebaker which is in excellent shape. This car has always been in good hands. What a nice driving car. Very tight and smooth running. I am very proud to own it. It does drive nicer then a Ford I half to say. Better class of a car. What was the price of a 39 Commander when new. Had to be more then a ford I would say. I am sorry to say I don't have any Studebaker friends did go to a local Steam Show and there was a few Studebaker but no one around to talk to. That ok maybe next time I will meet some fellows at the meet.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9771.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1744460

Beautiful car. And, you have Studebaker friends here.

Comment

Thank you. I love to tour. I wanted to drive the 39 on the Glidden Tour this fall but Its not ready yet. The wipers need fixed. So we are driving the 39 Conv. this year. Maybe next year we will drive it on the Glidden Tour. Have you ever been on a AACA tour? They are very nice. A bit pricy though.

Comment

Looks good. Real nice lines.

Comment

Go to the home page and look for local Chapters. There are about 10 pages of members In Pa. in the roster.You should be able to find some kindred spirits nearby.
          Last edited by rockinhawk; 08-10-2014, 05:42 PM.
          Neil Thornton

Comment

That is a BEAUTIFUL car! Congratulations on becoming part of the Studebaker family.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X