Hood Ornament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood Ornament

Hi folks - Newbie here, posting for my father-in-law who wants to sell a hood ornament from his long departed '41 (?) Studebaker school bus. Best advice where to send a couple of photos of his hood ornament will be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by prowler View Post
    Hi folks - Newbie here, posting for my father-in-law who wants to sell a hood ornament from his long departed '41 (?) Studebaker school bus. Best advice where to send a couple of photos of his hood ornament will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Well, you could send a couple to me at bomarkham@embarqmail.com I'd be interested in the hood ornament.
    Bo

Comment

Originally posted by prowler View Post
      Would also like to see a photo or 2 !
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Sure, here are a couple of pics. Hope they show enough. Also included is a two-piece emblem that was taken off the same vehicle. Let me know if this shows enough detail..Click image for larger version

Name:	014a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	1691626Click image for larger version

Name:	013a.jpg
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	1691627Click image for larger version

Name:	015a.jpg
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1691628

Comment

These pieces were first fitted to '49 model Stude trucks. '49 thru '53 trucks shared these.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
            These pieces were first fitted to '49 model Stude trucks. '49 thru '53 trucks shared these.
            Good information. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Bob is correct , those are definitely early R series truck . Not from early 40s.
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
              X