Enough to make rust belt folks bite their tongue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough to make rust belt folks bite their tongue

Posted on the Studebaker Truck Talk page - just passing it on... 3/4 ton truck looks like a parts supplier's dream. http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4592425859.html

Last edited by 62champ; 07-31-2014, 09:35 AM.

That tool box truck looks solid and cool. I'm sure they are out there, but this is the first one I have seen for sale.

Mark

Comment

The Champ looks like a nice start for a restoration. I think it might be a '61, though. Even better!

Comment

Ah, he has the bed I need for my '60. It would be in Tuscon! Oi...
        Last edited by studeclunker; 07-31-2014, 09:05 AM. Reason: remove sig. line... you'd think I'd remember sometimes...
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

That is a Super rare '56 Transtar 3/4 Ton, enclosed Utility Bed work Truck!

The '61 Champ is most likely a 122 WB 1/2 Ton, but I can't see the Rear axle Hub to tell if it might be a full floating rear 3/4 Ton.

All nice and most likely pretty rust-free, and the BEST part...priced to sell!
          It looks like someone (maybe this Guy) bought some of Chuck Naugle's Vehicles?

He must have included the nice little '63 Lark Regal 2 Door Sedan in the $300.00 '60-'62 6 Car group! A very much improved version of earlier Larks.
          Last edited by StudeRich; 07-31-2014, 01:05 PM.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Drool time for sure,that 61 Champ should be quite the catch
            Originally posted by 62champ View Post
            Posted on the Studebaker Truck Talk page - just passing it on... 3/4 ton truck looks like a parts supplier's dream. http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4592425859.html

Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
            X