2011 Truck Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Truck Show

I just received my Wheels of Time today in the mail; the publication of the American Truck Historical Society. Their international meet, or 'National Convention & Truck Show' as they call it will be held in South Bend at the Notre Dame university grounds May 19-21, 2011. For all us truck farmers, it may be worth attending and just show how many Studebaker trucks are still out there. Also included with this issue is the 94 page full color Show Time which includes photos of every truck that attended this year's meet in Colorado Springs. The trucks are grouped by make. Kenworth has 11 pages in Show Time! Ford, International and Peterbilt all have 8 pages of trucks!! Chev, GMC, Freightliner, Dodge, etc all have between 3-6 pages each. Studebaker only has ONE page with a grand total of 4 trucks on it!! I'd like to think we can do better in South Bend in 2011 considering its the birthplace of Studebaker!!![:0]

Craig

Hey Craig ...be sure to remind us in 2011....I'd like to go to that if I can....but I know I'll forget.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Hey Craig ...be sure to remind us in 2011....I'd like to go to that if I can....but I know I'll forget.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
      1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
        Well, I'm going to remind you right before 2011. Its only 5 months away now, and the latest Wheels of Time has registation forms in it or they can also be downloaded from the aths.org website.

Craig

Comment

I really want to go ! One trouble is that the Crossroad Zone meet is in SB this coming spring , 2 weeks before the truck show then the International is about a month later in June ! Alot going on within about a month of each other, can't go to all 3 ........have to make my priority list I guess.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X