may part with my Avanti R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• may part with my Avanti R2

Hello all, I am considering parting with the Avanti I had planed on restoring this winter, I am quickly finding I do not have the resources needed to do the car justice. I did want to see if their was anyone in the SDC that may be interested before I list it locally. price will be $7500. PM me if interested or email me for quicker response dhmapes@gmail.com. I can forward pics and will give info to the best of my knowledge.
    Attached Files

Can you help us out on the condition of the car and what it needs? Big difference between brake and exhaust work being needed and frame and hog trough issues...

Comment

pm sent, thanks

Comment

the hog trough on drivers side has some holes towards the back part of it, passenger side seems solid with a little light surface oxidation near body panel, car is missing supercharger and related parts. their are some incorrect components in the engine compartment including alternator, fuel pump and distributor. also surge tank has been removed. so that is most of the bad but the frame in great shape and other than the components I mentioned the engine and drive train are correct. engine runs very good with no smoke or strange noises, drives nice and brakes stop the car smooth and strait, interior is original and dated with some seams starting to let loose but really not bad considering. really gathering parts and a basic restoration. body # 63RQ5053, engine # RS2302, chassis # R4098. hope this helps, Dean

Comment

Dean....You have a nice Avanti there!....In one of the most popular colors (Avanti Turquoise)...And manual windows to boot!...Best of luck with the sale, your asking price is very fair.

Comment

sals54

Comment

thank you all for your interest, I have an interested party that wants the car, I will let you know if something changes, Dean

Comment

Working...
              X