Headliner Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Headliner Source

I am looking for a new headliner and the wind lace trim around the doors on my 47 Champion 4 door. Who has the best price and easiest to install headliner?

Thanks

Neil
    Last edited by avantibngrant; 07-26-2014, 04:03 AM.

Assume you mean 3-passenger (business) coupe! I'm unaware of any 3-door Champions.
    Either the cheapest or the most expensive are going to be identical PITA's to install.
    If you want cheap, why not pick a material and sew it yourself? It's not that hard and, as I said, nothing is going to be any easier than anything else.
    Is your old headliner still somewhat there? Use it as a pattern. It's all straight stitching.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Bill Jarvis

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        Assume you mean 3-passenger (business) coupe! I'm unaware of any 3-door Champions.
        Either the cheapest or the most expensive are going to be identical PITA's to install.
        If you want cheap, why not pick a material and sew it yourself? It's not that hard and, as I said, nothing is going to be any easier than anything else.
        Is your old headliner still somewhat there? Use it as a pattern. It's all straight stitching.
        I just fixed it. 4 door I meant. I will probably look at Loga enterprises. Anyone used their headliner of this vintage?

Regards

Neil

Comment

Working...
        X