Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ther a Studebaker club in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ther a Studebaker club in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area?

If so what there name and there e-mail address or phone number. Must be a secret organization I guess.

Ken,

I looked at the "Studebaker Drivers Club Home Page" (right above at the top right of this page) under the "contacts" tab, for local chapters, and unless someone else who is more familiar with the area, speaks up, I'm guessing it is the "Allegheny Region Chapter," while not Pittsburgh proper, but seems too be the closest, with the following name as the current president of the chapter, with his email address:

Tom Adams
    4741 State Route 30
    Greensburg, PA 15601
    724-834-1528

tzadams1951 at verizon dot net

Comment

Thank you for th information. I will give them a try.

Comment

Pennsylvania is overrun with Studebaker people.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

The resources of the Studebaker Drivers Club web site home page are limitless.

Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Ken,

I looked at the "Studebaker Drivers Club Home Page" (right above at the top right of this page) under the "contacts" tab, for local chapters, and unless someone else who is more familiar with the area, speaks up, I'm guessing it is the "Allegheny Region Chapter," while not Pittsburgh proper, but seems too be the closest, with the following name as the current president of the chapter, with his email address:

Tom Adams
            4741 State Route 30
            Greensburg, PA 15601
            724-834-1528

tzadams1951 at verizon dot net
            The Alleghany Chapter has been quite active for many years and Tom Adams is a dedicated president. Many of their members live in Pittsburgh I believe.

Stu Chapman

Comment

I talk to him last night. He e-mailing me the news letter. Thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
              X