I need Judges Standards and Classes which one can enter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Judges Standards and Classes which one can enter

I have looked in the Turning Wheel and can find no information where one can get this information. Am I asking too much? I also belong to the V-8 Form and this information is given each year to its members.

Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

I would like to print this but my computer won't do. Anyway you could send this so I can print this?

Comment

I think someone could if given an email address.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

My e-mail is kandbstewart@comcast.net So sorry about that. I do plan on becoming a Judge and bring my 39 to the National meet next year. I am trying to get my ready for next year. I am a deputy judge at the V-8 Ford National meet. I have done this for many years. Next year I am showing a 40 Ford Conv. in the Concourse Div. This year a 50 Ford Crestliner.

Comment

There is (or soon will be) an "on line judging training session" available for prospective SDC judges.
            By going to the SDC website and clicking on "Contacts", you can contact the SDC Chief Judge, Ed Smith.
            I hope to see you in St. Louis.

Comment

Ken,
              You may be amazed at the resources available on the SDC web site. Explore the links.

Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
              X