No announcement yet.

Please confirm....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission / Overdrive: Please confirm....

Without gaining a better leverage position, the top lube plug on the OD is not coming out willingly. Yes, I should have checked this before installing it and it is not Jerry's fault!

Oh, geniuses of the Board, please tell me that transmission lube moves readily from transmission to OD unit and I don't have to coax that plug out....

From pictures and diagrams it would appear that this may be the case.... but I need to hear it from someone else.

Fluid does flow between them, but it's a trickle, not a spout. Try again to get it out, but if not, fill it again and again in the forward fill with long waits between attempts. like hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
      Fluid does flow between them, but it's a trickle, not a spout. Try again to get it out, but if not, fill it again and again in the forward fill with long waits between attempts. like hours.
      Long waits are not a problem as I'm waiting for the rest of the interior to arrive from SE Stude and my rebuilt heads to come back from the head shop. Flowing at a trickle is just fine with me as long is there is communication.

Comment

Working...
      X