Any contact info for Ellen Glass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any contact info for Ellen Glass?

I am looking for Studebaker shirts, I heard (or read) that Ellen Glass was still running the "Bondo Billy Store". I cannot find anything on line & the email address in our latest roster goes nowhere.
    Anyone know how to contact Ellen?
    Thanks!

Duane: Jim Turner and I went to Ellen Glass' place in Valhalla NY on our way home from Dover. Our mission was to pick up some of the 1947 Commander convertible parts to sort of "assemble" a kit that Jim could put on e-bay, which is a ways down the road.

Ellen was in good spirits and getting things sorted out.

She has lots of T-shirts and such to sell; we saw the remaining inventory. I'm sure she would like to dispose of them, but other matters have necessarily taken priority.

If you have the new 2014 SDC Roster, there is a phone number listed therein for her. Why not give her a call? Or if that fails, just send her a note via snail mail; the address in the roster is valid. (I do not have a more recent e-mail addy than what is in that roster; perhaps Jim does and will see this and send you a PM.)

She is doing well. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I sent you a PM with the last E-Mail address I have...
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
      X