Stude in Hot Rod magazine article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude in Hot Rod magazine article

My wife saw an article in a Hot Rod magazine at her work, it was from May of this year, in an article (column?) Rodding @ Random, How to Score a Killer Deal on your Next Project Car, there was a '55 4 door for sale pictured as one of the several cars illustrating the article.

I think a guy at work may have that issue. I'll have to check it out.
    Have you noticed how 4 door cars are not as undesirable as they used to be?

Comment

Sooner or later, everything will be desireable, right? It certainly isn't because of the reason I enjoy 4 doors...they're so much more pleasant to live with as a daily vehicle (as I use our car) than a 2 door.

Comment

4-doors rox!
        (ok, years ago I would have put it different )

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN9707.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1691261

Comment

A bit off topic, but I must say how much I like the look (and the picture) of the Saginaw Green 1955 Commander 'Ultra Vista' 4dr sedan on the cover of the June issue of 'Turning Wheels'!

Comment

Ah, that aint off topic enough!

Comment

I just think it is cool that your wife was looking at Hot Rod Magazine!
              Pat Dilling
              Olivehurst, CA
              Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
                I just think it is cool that your wife was looking at Hot Rod Magazine!
                One of the list of reasons we're still together after 30 years. I hadn't considered this aspect something important in the beginning, but it has become an important positive.

Comment

30 years? My wife and I just celebrated our 30th in June.
                  I looked at one of the Hot Rod mags at work and I saw a 50/51 feature car made into a street rod woody.
                  Didn't see the one mentioned, but I didn't have a lot of time to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefscoupe View Post
                    30 years? My wife and I just celebrated our 30th in June.
                    I looked at one of the Hot Rod mags at work and I saw a 50/51 feature car made into a street rod woody.
                    Didn't see the one mentioned, but I didn't have a lot of time to look.
                    It was in the May 2014 issue. It was towards the front of the magazine, in a column about projects.

Comment

Working...
                    X