Starlight Studebaker????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starlight Studebaker????

Hi, does anyone know if Starlight Studebaker interiors is still in business? I am looking for a 63 wagonaire red interior which their website said they had in 2012. Please let me know if they are still alive.
    THANKS

Think so , I heard they are going to Dover.
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Yes they are.

However, as has been said here several times, Starlight Studebaker is only a part-time business operated by Will and Lori Sander, both full-time school teachers. Communication can thus be erratic, but they are good, honest people who have several balls in the air at any given time.

Please be patient when communicating with them; they do have the goods...and lots of them! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

We visited with Will back in 2012 and kept him at the shop until after midnight (his wife probably wasnt impressed) looking for original upholstery pieces. He was very helpful and I cannot speak highly enough of him. But it takes time to sought through all of this stuff and find what you need. They have done a great job of putting it into some kind of order but the previous owners (N & A then SASCO) did nothing to help.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X