A few Rooms are available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few Rooms are available

If you've been thinking of coming to Dover for the 50th International Meet, it's time to get in gear! I talked with Dover Downs Hotel staff last evening, and a few rooms are still available for the week there. They've repeatedly upped the room block for members who call. They're trying hard to get everyone who wants a room for the week in at the hotel. If you've been toying with the idea of attending an International Meet, this is the one !

Take a look at the International Meet page @ http://www.sdcmeet.com. A message is going to come up on the page with Lisa Skelley's name on it. Lisa is Manager of Hotel Sales for the hotel and is handling last minute reqquests for rooms at 302-857-2107.

The folks at Dover Downs Hotel have gone out of their way to make this a meet to remember. Let's show them our gratitude by attending!

Denny Foust

Thanks for the update...I hope the folks take advantage of this

I will start the Wagonaire cleansing tomorrow in preparation for Mondays launch, a 64 Daytona and a 63 Avanti will be in my rear view mirror.

See you there.
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Captain Billy,

Will you be coming through Buffalo on Monday?
      Peter Bishop

Comment

No Peter...we're at the other end of the lake. Departing Monday morning, lunch in Watkins Glen, overnite in Lewisburg, then a leisurely cruise into Dover on Tuesday.

Lookin' for company?

Bill
        Bill Foy
        1000 Islands, Ontario
        1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

There are still some banquet tickets for sale on the "message board" if you need a pair.

Comment

Working...
          X