Studebaker truck still working today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker truck still working today

Driving through Hagerstown (Maryland) today I happened to glance over to the parking lot of a little shopping center on the other side of the dual highway and right out on the highway was a very nice M series truck. It was a stake bed where the stakes sides were being used to promote some local politician. The truck appeared to be nicely restored and obviously was driven to where it was parked.
    It is well within our Potomac Chapter area, but I had never seen or heard of it. Unfortunately, today was Maryland primary election day so it won't be there tomorrow. Maybe the politico will win his primary and use it again for the general election. Also unfortunately, we were on our way to eye appointments and couldn't go back to check it out.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Was it a green M-16? There used to be a nice one that sat on the side of Rt. 29 above Culpeper that advertised a B & B.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
      Was it a green M-16? There used to be a nice one that sat on the side of Rt. 29 above Culpeper that advertised a B & B.
      This one was tan and brown with orange wheels.
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

It's hard work carting around all that BullSh$T.... LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs K Corbin View Post
          It's hard work carting around all that BullSh$T.... LMAO
          Or in the case of my candidate who won last night and is unopposed in the General, Dead Bodies !

Click image for larger version

Name:	10484795_492557830876053_2346908090967333687_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	1691145

Comment

Working...
          X