New wheels and tires page added to the Avanti site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels and tires page added to the Avanti site

Basic images and information on wheels, wheel covers, wheel openings, tires, spare tire, and trunk wheel well. Wheels

Nice addition...looks great.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

This is good, but you might also mention the proper color of the wheels especially since one of the wheels pictured is incorrect.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
        This is good, but you might also mention the proper color of the wheels especially since one of the wheels pictured is incorrect.
        Thank you for this observation. I assume you refer to the white wheel in the wheel well. Images of Avanti wheels of any color are difficult to find. Is the stock wheel color one of the others shown below? I can at least mention the correct color in the text.

Comment

The spare in the trunk looks like the correct off-white, but it is hard to be sure on my small screen.
          Someone else can give you the correct name for the color of the wheels. When you get the correct name, from a good source, I suggest including that in the text.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
            X