• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	1744113That's my Dad,Ed Thornton. Sitting on the trunk of his Lark.Circa 1966. My big brother Gene Standing by.
    Neil Thornton

Happy Father's day to you and all you other Stude Nutts.

Comment

Happy Fathers day to all

Comment

Here is a shot of my Dad working on his newly acquired CHAMP back in the 70's. Dad passed in 1990, and I'm sure he, my Brother, and my Uncle Paul are wrenchin' on something up there.
        JS

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dad Sinclair.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1691019
        I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there in Studedom.
          And to my father who purchased five new Studebakers, and helped Studebaker sales.
          And instilled the Studebaker bug in me.
          Also as promised today to my daughters, I didn't go near the garage today.
          sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
          Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
          "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by 57pack View Post
            Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there in Studedom.
            And to my father who purchased five new Studebakers, and helped Studebaker sales.
            And instilled the Studebaker bug in me.
            Also as promised today to my daughters, I didn't go near the garage today.
            I had to make the same promise as to stay out of the garage.

In return, my children provide breakfast in bed..
            Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Cheese
            Bowl of Ketchup
            Toast with Home made Apricot Jelly (Thanks to studejohn's wife Laura-lee)
            And a German Chocolate cake.
            Notice the #1 Engineer Coffee Cup. Its a Cat building a "Better Mouse Trap!"

Last edited by SScopelli; 06-16-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I had a great Fathers Day. I had a nice breakfast brunch with my #2 son, after which I went for a nice drive in my Lark. All is right with the world. The only dissappointment was that my #1 son had to work. He's an airline pilot and he was scheduled to work. So, I'll see him when I can.
              Rog
              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I had a great one too. Two of myDaughters went to Church with me. The church put on a Banquet in honor of the Fathers. The 3rd Daughter showed up for that. Afterwards they came home with me and my son joined us here. Three G-Kids came up and someone asked "What can we do to make today special for you?"
                I jokingly told them I had 300 Concrete block that needed to be unloaded from a trailer.
                They took me serious and in short order they were moving block. I joined to do my part and was told to "GO sit down, We got this!"
                I went and got my tractor(one of gifts was a new tractor seat) and did some bushoggin' while they finished the block. Then we all sat in front of the AC and visited untill one G-Girl had to leave,then the party began to break up.

I LOVED IT!!
                Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                X