X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Market for a T-cab .... cab.

What does one run for these days?

Does anybody know of one for sale on the east coast? I am in Maryland

I was planing on fixing the rust myself, but I just cant find the time. And the previous owner has hidden a lot of it with bondo and chicken wire, so I probably haven't even come close to finding all the surprises that he has left me.
    Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Last good one I sold a number of years back was rust free and got $500.00
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

$500 isnt bad at all considering that I will have close to that in repairing what I have now, .... So if you guys wouldn't mind helping me spread the word, I am actively in the market.

I wonder if there will be any in Dover for the international meet?
      Charles

Comment

there were 2 Champs for sale in NC a few weeks ago.....Green & Red.....6 and 8

Comment

Thanks jackb, I saw those also, I love that green color

I thought about changing direction to a whole new truck but I would still like to save this one. My grandfather bought it in hopes of restoring it together
          Charles

Comment

Originally posted by what huh View Post

I thought about changing direction to a whole new truck but I would still like to save this one. My grandfather bought it in hopes of restoring it together
            I have a 60 truck project that isn't moving along very fast that I could sell. Cab floors and rockers are repaired with classic panels and the NOS front fenders are on and there is a NOS tailgate along with other parts. It is a 6 cyl and will run but the brakes are not serviced yet. It's in western PA and has a title. Use the best of each and make a truck.

Ken

Comment

i have sent you a pm
              Charles

Comment

Originally posted by what huh View Post

I am not sure if those trucks are still available or not. I saw them a few months ago. I stopped to look at them quite a long time ago and the price was close to outrageous. If I recall correctly $5k each. At that time they wanted to sell them both together ($10k total). There is rust and my guess these require as much work as the one you have.
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser
                Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                X