A few recent Stude sightings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few recent Stude sightings...

Seen at Badenoch in April: Roy Ionson's recently-finished '51 Starlight...

...and a mid-80s Avanti

And this popped up at the Hamilton Chapter May meeting, driven in from Brantford by its owner who is considering joining us; I had never seen it previously. Very sharp '64 Cruiser V8 riding on matt grey AR Torq Thrusts. I'm forever being surprised by all the Studes that are out there, hiding until just the right time...

S.

Sweet stuff!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

How about sightings on the road, moving down the highway under its own power (not on a trailer) or stopped at a gas station for refill? Maybe with out of state plates? Has anyone seen one of those lately?

Comment

Joe, all the Studes at the Badenoch SDC meet got there on their own power. Considering the late Spring and the threat of rain, we had a good turnout. Thanks for the shots, Steve.
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Joe , heres some from our last meeting ....all these got there on their own power ....no TQs here for sure
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Joe--

All these wore out-of-state plates...Ontario ones! :-)

Another shot of the handsome lineup at Bobbie's in Mt.Hope, near the CWH museum where the Hamilton Chapter meetings are generally held...a bunch of us always head to Bobbie's (formerly Frankie's) for brunch after the meetings. Two other Studes (both Larks) were around the side of the building, so we had nine Studes and a Corvair present on the day.

S.

Comment

Now that (all the above) is what I am talkin about

Comment

Joe--

Here's a link to more cruisin' stuff, involving my '65 and two Dictators...stand by a sec...

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...sin-The-Bruise!

S.
                Last edited by Steve T; 05-28-2014, 08:53 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

Working...
                X