Nice Studebaker Monster Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Studebaker Monster Truck

Not into Monster trucks,but can appreciate the work that went into the build...

I gotta admit it's pretty cool.

Comment

Be nicer if the guy knew what he built. It's a '55 not a '50, or at least has a '55 cab on it. I always wonder how the builder of a car or truck can actually not know what year the thing he suppoedly owns is

Comment

That would put the fear of god in anyone pulling up behind them.

Comment

I see in the first line of the auction that the truck has a "complete frame up restoration", and then proceeds to detail all the mods.
          Does no one have a clue anymore when writing this stuff?
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I'll take the exterior door visors he discarded. No, I don't need them , but better than tossing them to be made into tuna cans.
            KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by EssexExport View Post
              That would put the fear of god in anyone pulling up behind them.
              You have that backwards. It would put the fear of God in anyone he pulls up behind....
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I'd bet it never SEES a road - except if it's riding a trailer. Anymore, a "restoration" is something with shiny paint - nothing more.
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                X