Someone please buy this car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please buy this car!

I can't stand the temptation anymore. Somebody please buy it! $2500.

"Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Car is in Detroit, no side views, wonder what the sides look like, rust wise.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT cost to date $55046.57
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 Lark 2 door
    58 Packard HT
    56 Golden Hawk
    52 Starliner
    51 Commander
    39 Coupe express
    39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

Car is in Detroit, no side views, wonder what the sides look like, rust wise.

JDP/Maryland
      64 R2 GT cost to date $55046.57
      64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
      63 Lark 2 door
      58 Packard HT
      56 Golden Hawk
      52 Starliner
      51 Commander
      39 Coupe express
      39 Coupe express (rod)

JDP Maryland

Comment

I think I have seen interior views at one time and it was really clean. I might be remembering a different car, though...
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I think I have seen interior views at one time and it was really clean. I might be remembering a different car, though...

Comment

Seller answered my question via E-mail: Yes, it runs and drives!

If it were summertime, I'd be tempted to buy it and take a shot at driving it home to Ca. I'd take it down to my uncle's place in So. Michigan - pull the drums for a look-see - check belts, hoses, tires, what have you - and then set out on two-lanes for the west coast. Geez, I'm dying for another road trip like that! I'd have a ball writing about it afterwards.

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Seller answered my question via E-mail: Yes, it runs and drives!

If it were summertime, I'd be tempted to buy it and take a shot at driving it home to Ca. I'd take it down to my uncle's place in So. Michigan - pull the drums for a look-see - check belts, hoses, tires, what have you - and then set out on two-lanes for the west coast. Geez, I'm dying for another road trip like that! I'd have a ball writing about it afterwards.

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

<<I'd have a ball writing about it afterwards>>
                And I'd pay to read it! Go for it, Bob, the snowflakes aren't flyin' yet. Wish I could go with you.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

<<I'd have a ball writing about it afterwards>>
                  And I'd pay to read it! Go for it, Bob, the snowflakes aren't flyin' yet. Wish I could go with you.

Western Washington, USA

Comment

Heck it was 85 degrees here Monday. Today its about 50. Even a little snow wouldn't hurt it anyway. Thousands of em used to roam the midwest bucking the snow drifts. Ones things for sure - this particular car looks like it was not one of them. Looks nice.

Come and get it January! Mr Biggs - Ice road (stude) trucker! [)]

Dan
                    52 hardtop

Comment

Heck it was 85 degrees here Monday. Today its about 50. Even a little snow wouldn't hurt it anyway. Thousands of em used to roam the midwest bucking the snow drifts. Ones things for sure - this particular car looks like it was not one of them. Looks nice.

Come and get it January! Mr Biggs - Ice road (stude) trucker! [)]

Dan
                      52 hardtop

Comment

Price is sure right. And it's a Commander!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                        '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Price is sure right. And it's a Commander!

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                          '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                          X