Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebakers I am helping sell or part out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers I am helping sell or part out.

Deleted all as edit control has returned to where it was before.
    Last edited by bob40; 05-21-2014, 04:23 PM.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

That '57 President looks road ready. Is it? Any more info on it? thanksabunch!

Comment

Bob, you're killing us; there is so much there! Painful to view, for sure, knowing the probable fate of 'most all of it.

Geeze, a stick overdrive 1957 Golden Hawk with the tachometer distributor adapter in place, and a 1957 President 2-door with 4bbl and Overdrive...be still, my heart!

I know they're 'pretty much all scrap and parts cars, but golly, what a bunch. Thanks for the peek. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That '56 President Classic body shell at the beginning looks pretty good.
        Last edited by qsanford; 05-10-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: Repetition

Comment

No information is available at this time
          Last edited by bob40; 05-21-2014, 04:24 PM.

Comment

i seen some decent hawk fenders in there what would be the price of a passanger side fender?

Comment

I thought I saw a '64 Hawk trunk lid in there as well! There was also a '63 hawk with a Factory AC unit!

Comment

Is there a dry type wcfb air filter there anywhere? Thought I saw one in picture 255.

Jim

Comment

Wow, I'm overwhelmed! I believe I recognize the green Lark in the garage, he had it at a cruise-in back in 2006. Will you be selling these on Ebay?
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

The Transtar (364-374) doesn't look too bad.

Mark L
                    Mark L

Comment

I saw a few parts here and there I could use but I figure you want to sell whole cars.

Jeff T.
                      \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
                      The Replacements.

Comment

Nothing to see here.Move along.
                        Last edited by bob40; 05-21-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I think almost everyone here is going to want to know about the pridenjoy President!

Comment

Thanks for taking and loading those pics. Like taking a walk on Roy Graham's farm or Paul Revell's hide out. Rust has done it's damage. Add another Speedster to the registry.
                            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
                            X