This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome night

Well, I finally arrived in Omaha. As reported earlier, I am sadly Studeless as my 88 year old father wanted to come along and we took his van and electric scooter so he can get around. He's really looking forward to seeing all the Studebakers tomorrow as am I!

At this moment I am at the Welcome Night party. After some nice welcoming comments from John and Jocelyn Caskey, we are being entertained by "one Fine Day" a great a'capella group specializing in songs from the 50s and 60s. They are funny and GOOD.

Haven't run into anyone from the forum yet but I'm looking. Here are a few pictures. I heard the ice cream was coming soon so I'm signing off until tomorrow. Later.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Well Mr.Shaw if you come to the tent in the lot you will see 41 Frank busy keeping the unauthorized vehicles out and getting everyone parked in the proper area, am now going by the alias of "concours nazi" there are lots of us forum memebers here just have to look at their nametags I guess.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Well Mr.Shaw if you come to the tent in the lot you will see 41 Frank busy keeping the unauthorized vehicles out and getting everyone parked in the proper area, am now going by the alias of "concours nazi" there are lots of us forum memebers here just have to look at their nametags I guess.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Working...
      X