Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You Michiana Chapter for the tour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Michiana Chapter for the tour.

And Particularly Tim W

One of the best reasons to go to SB for the meet has become the tours that Tim and the Chapter put on. I didn't think they could top the 84 Bldg tour last year but the bus/walking tour this year was every bit as good.

Great tour guide, Local historian/building inspector guy with enthusiasm/knowledge up the wazoo, excellent choice of venues and just a great all around experience.

I just want to leave a huge WELL DONE to all involved.

Bob

Thanks to everyone that attended and made this possible. Met some great Stude fans from all over and think we sent a great message to the City that there's great potential in these type of projects and they should continue and expand. Lots of history still to be showcased pertaining to what the Studebaker Brothers started here. Bless you, Tim

Comment

Yes THANK YOU to everyone that put on the Swap and Show Meet, Especially enjoyed the tour. Had never visited the Historical St. peters Memorial UMC before, A beautiful church. Visited Bldg 84 on the last tour and noticed they have been very busy with clean up on all six floors. One final Thank You for the 32' TV I won at the Cruise In down town!! Thanks Michiana Chapter. Tom Sexton
      sigpic

Comment

Tom,

Glad you had a great time! A big "Thank you" to the vendors and everyone that came
        to South Bend this weekend. This was the 33rd Annual Meet. It is my hope that next
        year we have 3 days of sunshine for a change, although the weather did break finally.
        Thanks again to everyone for coming to South Bend!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Henning View Post
          Tom,

Glad you had a great time! A big "Thank you" to the vendors and everyone that came
          to South Bend this weekend. This was the 33rd Annual Meet. It is my hope that next
          year we have 3 days of sunshine for a change, although the weather did break finally.
          Thanks again to everyone for coming to South Bend!
          Great Job Bob. Tim was super on the tour as was Steve from the City.

Stu Chapman

Comment

I too enjoyed the tour, and meeting friends we don't see very often (such as Stu Chapman, Ted Harbit, Tom Curtis [missed Nancy's smiling face & hope she is still recovering on schedule], Tom & Kathy Karkiewicz, and Fran & Buzz Beckman). By not vending for a change I really got a chance to roam & say hi to a lot of good SDCers.
            Thanks to the Michiana Chapter for another great weekend! It appears as if the Avanti House, across from the SNM is taking shape nicely. I didn't get into the museum this time but will take an extensive tour with the Carson's next June on the way to Dover!

Comment

Working...
            X