Nat Geo TV special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat Geo TV special

Shout out to Studebaker owners in northern NJ and NYC area. We are producing a TV special entitled "Driving America"
    about the unique relationship of Americans to automobiles, from 1900 forward. We are featuring interesting cars from all eras and we'd love a 1950 Studebaker and a 53 Loewy coupe. We might want to shoot some driving footage or place them at an iconic landmark like the Bendix Diner or a nearby drive-in theater . Email me at doug@silentcrow.com or 786-213-3603.

My first car in 1966 was a 41 Champion.

Sounds like a worthwhile special. Nobody does documentaries like National Geographic. A drone with a camera following a bullet nose or a 53 coupe would have me glued to the screen. Thanks for considering our SDC members.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I think you need a couple more, at least a '57 Golden Hawk and a '63 or '64 Gran Turismo Hawk.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well...I noticed your location as Asheville, N.C. That is just up the road from me. If you want some good footage...not much better scenery in the nation than around here. Also, within "local" distance, a few of us have some excellent examples of late forties to late sixties Studebakers.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X