Name:	HA0414-178930_consign.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1743042 Click image for larger version

Name:	HA0414-178930_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1743043This beauty just sold for 20K, sharp car
    Last edited by RareBird; 04-10-2014, 10:09 AM.
    sigpic

Packardbakerly,
    J.D.

Oooooo I like that...

S.

Comment

Page Not Found. Here are some quick links to the top Mecum Auctions pages to get you back on track quickly.

I think this was on craigslist, or maybe ebay around dec from the Dallas area. I believe it had a 14k reserve, should have got it then.

Comment

Nice colors! Anyone ever see a 1957 Studebaker wagon with a Golden Hawk supercharged setup?

Comment

Originally posted by StudeMichael View Post
          Nice colors! Anyone ever see a 1957 Studebaker wagon with a Golden Hawk supercharged setup?
          If you ever visit Scott Stastny at DeLuxe Auto Werks in West Chicago IL, you'll see one. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by dmackenzie View Post
            I think this was on craigslist, or maybe ebay around dec from the Dallas area. I believe it had a 14k reserve, should have got it then.
            It was on eBay. Prior to it's life in Texas this was a California car. Folks who attended the Sacramento International Meet may have seen it there with it's 'not there for long' for sale sign...

Originally posted by StudeMichael View Post
            It's not a complete set up yet, but pieces of one live under my Parkview's hood.

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            If you ever visit Scott Stastny at DeLuxe Auto Werks in West Chicago IL, you'll see one. BP
            I remember when THAT car was on eBay (and in TW) but I have yet to see it finished.
            Is it even close yet? I think it's gonna be stunning once it's done.

StudeDave '57
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by StudeDave57 View Post
              I remember when THAT car was on eBay (and in TW) but I have yet to see it finished.
              Is it even close yet? I think it's gonna be stunning once it's done.
              StudeDave '57
              I haven't seen it for several years, so cannot report the present state.

When I saw it last, the paint, body, and exterior trim work were complete. 'Not sure of the interior.

The complete 1957 GH engine assembly (an honest PS block, IIRC) was in front of the car, ready for The Big Swing. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Does anyone know the specs on the seat inserts? How wide were the ribs in the white portions and the width of the white sections???

Comment

Working...
                X