Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Information on the m5 pickup series

My first post on these forums

I just bought my first Studebaker last week and it is in dire need of a restoration so I am collecting any and all information that I can possibly find. If anyone has a link to some literature for me that would be great. The Stude is a 1946 M5 pickup. The vehicle is as complete as I could have dreamed.

I have always wanted to begin this project, I was just waiting until I found my first canvas to begin work on. Thanks to you all! Its great to be part of something so great. Many posts/pics to come!

Mike

1946 M5 Restore Job...

Welcome to the forum and the world of Studism.You need any help just ask and our highly educated members will help any way they can.Also on the top of this forum is a thread where you can join the SDC and recieve the greatest Stude magazine ever,Turning Wheels.Its full of pictures , classified ,Stude vendors and most enjoyable articles.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Welcome to the forum and the world of Studism.You need any help just ask and our highly educated members will help any way they can.Also on the top of this forum is a thread where you can join the SDC and recieve the greatest Stude magazine ever,Turning Wheels.Its full of pictures , classified ,Stude vendors and most enjoyable articles.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Get the June of 1986 issue of Turning Wheels. It has everything you want to know about M series trucks...including production info.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Get the June of 1986 issue of Turning Wheels. It has everything you want to know about M series trucks...including production info.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks for the welcoming, I have just signed up for my membership moments before joining these forums and cant wait for the first issue to arrive.

1986 june issue of turning wheels...should be a good one, its the same year I was born, thanks Dick, much appreciated.

1946 M5 Restore Job...

Comment

Thanks for the welcoming, I have just signed up for my membership moments before joining these forums and cant wait for the first issue to arrive.

1986 june issue of turning wheels...should be a good one, its the same year I was born, thanks Dick, much appreciated.

1946 M5 Restore Job...

Comment

For your possible interest I have the following items for the M Series truck: Owners manual, accessory catalog, index of all service bulletin references by number, breakdown of serial numbers by year, total production by year and model.

You may also be interested in the May/June 1999 issue of
                The Antique Studebaker Review, a publication of the Antique Studebaker Club. The entire magazine is devoted to the M5. The issue following this (July/August) has an additional four pages. (Incidentally you should join the ASC, lots more coverage of the earlier cars and trucks and contrary to Dick's assertion lots more data on the M5 than in the Turning Wheels
                Richard Quinn
                Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

For your possible interest I have the following items for the M Series truck: Owners manual, accessory catalog, index of all service bulletin references by number, breakdown of serial numbers by year, total production by year and model.

You may also be interested in the May/June 1999 issue of
                  The Antique Studebaker Review, a publication of the Antique Studebaker Club. The entire magazine is devoted to the M5. The issue following this (July/August) has an additional four pages. (Incidentally you should join the ASC, lots more coverage of the earlier cars and trucks and contrary to Dick's assertion lots more data on the M5 than in the Turning Wheels
                  Richard Quinn
                  Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
                  X