C Body "GT" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: C Body "GT" Project

This will be the handle for this project. I talked about this car already but I will stick to this title for the duration. I have a 55 President C body that is a relic/survivor. The floor in the car is toast on the drivers side from the flat below the toe board rearward to the just beyond the B pillar. The other side not so bad. The car is to be Stude powered but aggressive so I want the car stiff. I am adding "GT" torque boxes and its attributes. The re-pop parts to be installed and needed used parts are as follows.

Leroy Cary, toe boards, thresholds, custom wide floors that go all the way past the roll-up for the tunnel eliminating the heater and foot well openings.

Classic Enterprises, inner & outer rockers, torque boxes, front and rear body braces, floor reinforcements for front seat mounts.

Used parts I need, "center body mount" GT mind you not a C body (picture attached), rear seat lower front support on top of the floor I think that any K body works here but not sure.

Used parts I want, used rear floor below the rear seat from the back edge of the foot well to the seam below the package shelf.

Let me know if you can help with the used parts needed or wanted. A test fit of the floor parts is also attached.

Later,

JK
    Attached Files
Working...
X