Anyone attend the 2014 Good Guys Show, Pleasanton, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone attend the 2014 Good Guys Show, Pleasanton, CA

I just received and email that there was a custom 50/51 Bulletnose station wagon there. The sender indicated the car's history declared it was created by Paul Kaufman, then one of the late 40's corporate Vice - Presidents. It was supposedly being built for a close friend and he passed away before finishing it, but it was done sometime later and....blah, blah...

Anyone see or know of this car?

thx
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

It rained so was a weak week end, good guys suck anyway.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Charyl, and I will have our 57 Golden Hawk at the indoor venue in Del Mar this weekend. Our first indoor invite!

It was as good as any a reason for a vacation from Reno. Especially after I broke my heel bone last month, and the heart attack last week from a blood clout from the surgery on my foot. We are currently in Corona visiting my Son, and will go down and check into the hilton, at the race track this afternoon. If anyone is in the area this weekend, and would like to meet up, please come on by, it would be a hoot to meet up!!

Doug

Comment

Wow Doug, Sounds like you are going through some trials but not letting them get you down. Best of luck for a good recovery.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Thanks Pat,
          Sometimes the Dragon wins, but I don't let it stop me. I just gotta keep swinging at that darn windmill!

Comment

Working...
          X