Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning... Not responsible for Chiropractor bills !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning... Not responsible for Chiropractor bills !!

As I'm up to my neck in two political campaigns personally, I like to drive the Champ because it turns heads and has become something of a personal ICON.

This past week I had occasion to drive 2 other candidates to my favorite sign shop about 15 miles away. They were both a hoot to watch as were both giddy waving back to new found friends on Lincoln and I-25.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0609.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1742961

How does it perform in a crosswind? (that is the weather kind, not the political...)

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
      How does it perform in a crosswind? (that is the weather kind, not the political...)
      Does great in both !!! Remember, it may have had a Lark body but it had a real steel frame and enough beef under it to haul a 1 ton load without breaking a sweat. As for the political cross winds, my GOP opponents dropped out a month ago so I'm in the June Primaries unopposed and Saturday the Democrats failed to select an opponent and today is the deadline so I appear to be in the November General unopposed.

Now how do I break the news to the wife that I'm going back to work very full time next January... She thought it was something kind of part time/honorary all the time.

It was the Champ... it scared them all.

Comment

I met a man Saturday at our local swap meet and car show who has just put his 49 2R pickup on the street. He is running for state representative and is going to have a sign like yours in his truck. I told him it was a good idea. As a plus, he did not know about SDC and wants to join. We gave him a Turning Wheels and an application.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Get me his name... there are easy ways to do it and difficult ways.

Comment

Working...
          X