Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargain accessories for Studebakers - your choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain accessories for Studebakers - your choice?

Click image for larger version

Name:	accessory flyer 1955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1742910

This is part of a larger undated advertising flyer issued by the Studebaker Parts and Accessory Division. Believe it is from 1955. Which ones would sell best today, at their price or any price?
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Kleenex dispenser, hands down.
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

That particular one (Kleenex dispenser, AC-2366) was correct for all 1953-58. There was another for the 1947-52 that had the full Studebaker name in red script. They are not interchangeable as they are a different design. I have one of each. Of course the 3rd variety was made of plastic and fit the Lark era cars. I do not have one of those...yet
      Richard Quinn

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33464[/ATTACH]

This is part of a larger undated advertising flyer issued by the Studebaker Parts and Accessory Division. Believe it is from 1955. Which ones would sell best today, at their price or any price?
        I'll take a few sets of the '52 rear fender ornaments, some of those Starliner roof medallions, and throw in some of those "Automatic Drive" emblems! The fender skirts would go pretty well, too!

Comment

Of course the 3rd variety was made of plastic and fit the Lark era cars. I do not have one of those...yet
          You mean you didn't buy one in the late '70's when they were $2.95 each?

Craig

Comment

I think there are plenty of us 52 guys who would enjoy shopping from that list.

Comment

Fender skirts and the tail pipe extention.
              101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

1) They offered the fender skirts in painted or in stainless. I never understood why someone who buy the painted ones when for a little bit more you could have shiney stainless. You do not see a lot of stainless ones on cars.

2) That exhaust deflector has to be one of the nicest looking ever offered by Studebaker
                Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                1961 Hawk 4-speed
                1967 Avanti
                1961 Lark 2 door
                1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Last edited by 61LaRk4dr; 03-26-2014, 11:04 AM.
                  1947 Studebaker M-5
                  1946 Studebaker M-5
                  1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
                  1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
                  1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Kleenex dispenser for my 54 and I would love to find one!

Comment

That particular one (Kleenex dispenser, AC-2366) was correct for all 1953-58. There was another for the 1947-52 that had the full Studebaker name in red script. They are not interchangeable as they are a different design. I have one of each. Of course the 3rd variety was made of plastic and fit the Lark era cars. I do not have one of those...yet

I'll have to bring this one by for you to look at sometime,,

after a little TLC,,

http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pretty neat. Don't believe I have seen that one before. Must have been an early Lark version? Thanks.
                        Richard Quinn

Comment

What year is that one for ? It looks real similar to the NOS 64 Impala one that I have, they probably all have the same manufacturer ???? mine just has a Chevy bowtie sticker in the middle.

Comment

New "Kleenex" dispensers are available on eBay (and other sites) for around $70 that are as close as you can get for a Stude - all they need is the sticker in the middle. I found that the 1955-57 Chevy models are real close in looks to the Lark item listed above...Bob

Comment

That particular one (Kleenex dispenser, AC-2366) was correct for all 1953-58.
                              I believe it is also correct for trucks right up until 1964.

Craig
                              Last edited by 8E45E; 03-27-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X