Sold my 50 Champion yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my 50 Champion yesterday!

Not that I'd expect anyone here to remember, but I recieved a '50 Champion 2-dr sedan last spring. I wasn't sure what I was gonna do with it, but it was either sell it or part it out. I had no designs on rehabbing it for myself.[B)]
    Well, had a guy come by the other day to check out the '56 Transtar I'd gotten a couple of weeks ago. He's got a nice-lookin', bright yellow M-series that's Mopar powered and he wanted another project vehicle to keep him busy now that he's retired.
    After checking out the Transtar, I casually mentioned the 50 that was sitting out of sight from where the Transtar set. He asked to have a look and after a bit of price manuvering, he called me yesterday to say he wanted it. About an hour later it was leaving on a tilt-back truck for his place!
    He's talking about putting a late V6 in it so as to have an economical cruiser to hit the roads in. He might well show up here with questions to ask. We'll see, I guess!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Congrats, Bob! [8D]

With the '55 gone and now this one, you've probably only got 6-8 left to sell to complete the thinning of the herd

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Congrats, Bob! [8D]

With the '55 gone and now this one, you've probably only got 6-8 left to sell to complete the thinning of the herd

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

There's only THREE I wanna find homes for at the moment - the '63 Daytona custom project, the '51 Biz cpe project and the '56 Transtar fixer-upper I just brought home. If they were gone, life would be easier.

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

There's only THREE I wanna find homes for at the moment - the '63 Daytona custom project, the '51 Biz cpe project and the '56 Transtar fixer-upper I just brought home. If they were gone, life would be easier.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Working...
          X