Perhaps you didn't vote yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps you didn't vote yet

If you are located within the Southeast Zone and have forgotten/or just didn't vote for Zone Director for whatever reason, Please do. One of the 4 nominees just happens to be your's truly. I would really appreciate your vote of confidence. My autobiography is in the February issue of Turning Wheels and also appears on this site in the Zone Talk Forum {Southeast Zone} Votes must be cast on ballots that are contained within the January or February issues of Turning Wheels. They must be mailed to

Mimi Halgren SDC-VP
    9350 El Tejado Road
    La Mesa, Ca. 91941
    with a postmark being no later than April 1, 2014. No foolin'. You may also vote online through the home page. Thank You cheers jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 03-19-2014, 05:44 AM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Good luck with the election!!!
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Way back in the day while in the Navy 1969-71 I was Stationed aboard The USS Limpkin MSC 195 {it's a coastal minesweeper} home based at a Naval reserve center on the Hudson river in Perth Amboy New Jersey. As the drinking age was 21 in New Jersey we would launch one of the small life boats from the ship and row across the river to Staten Island {18}. cheers jimmijim Thanks for you Good luck.
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I did vote, Jim but, you are only in my zone a few days out of the year! Best of luck!
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

When we were home ported in Long Beach the MSC's and MSO's parked right in front us. Amazing little ships they were! So then I guess that makes you an iron man?
          Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Working...
          X