PDA

View Full Version : 1957 Packard Front Seat Back Covers For Free

57pack
03-18-2014, 03:10 PM
I bought a bunch of Studebaker Packard seat coverings a while back from Chris in Australia.
Included there was two black with gray inserts seat covers for a front seat back. These were for a 1957 Packard four door sedan with the "matelasse'" material
I don't need them and although they are NOS they are rather dirty and each one has a tear.
If anyone can use them, their yours for free just pay shipping or pick up here in Hammonton NJ.33279
Have been claimed. Thank you, glad they found a home.

raoul5788
03-18-2014, 04:49 PM
That was fast!

57pack
03-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Yes Chip, they found a good home, glad some one can use them. Still searching for the tweedy :rolleyes:front seat coverings for my Packard wagon. Looks as if I may have too go to SMS.

raoul5788
03-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Yes Chip, they found a good home, glad some one can use them. Still searching for the tweedy :rolleyes:front seat coverings for my Packard wagon. Looks as if I may have too go to SMS.

As you already know, my luck wasn't very good getting them to make the correct cloth, but they did have a reasonable facsimile that I ended up using. I think it's Edsel cloth, IIRC. I'll send you a picture if you need it.